When I say I am hosting a class on burnout almost no one asks “what’s that?” Instead, what they ask is “where do I go to sign up?” We instinctively know what it is, because we are all, collectively, feeling it.
You know you have reached burnout when:
- You feel emotionally and physically exhausted: I just want to curl up in a ball on my couch with Ben and Jerry.
- You feel cynical and disconnected: I want to WANT to help you. But honestly? I’ve got nothing for you.
- You feel defeated, and like it won’t ever end. I will never be able to get through this. I’m a failure. And things are never going to change.
Sound familiar? If yes, then take heart. We can help. In this class we will cover:
- What causes burnout
- Why common self-care tips fall short
- Scientifically proven strategies known to help