Looking to improve your body composition and overall health? Are you looking for something that provides the flexibility of an app…with the sense of community that comes with having group accountability and support? The Salem Health Community Health Education Center can give you the knowledge and skills needed to not only make a change, but also sustain it for the long haul.
Move beyond fad diets and painful exercise regimens — and toward a lifestyle that actually looks like YOU! You’ll learn about:
• Nutrition: Eat in ways that give you more energy and decrease waistlines
• Exercise: Move in ways that feel good and are sustainable
• Relaxation techniques: Reduce the reliance on food to soothe
• Sleep: Optimize your rest to aid metabolism
• Motivation: Tap into your personal “why” The program includes twelve weeks of structured curriculum — followed by lifetime access to group support sessions.