Pelotons has taken over the on-demand market and Salem Health is thrilled to offer this experience to all our employees! Peloton is like a spin bike that allows you to cycle indoors with some of the nation’s top virtual trainers. Whether you’re new to indoor cycling or not, the bikes has programs for all fitness levels. Take an on-demand class or replay a past class. Track your progress throughout your ride and challenge your friends along the way! Don’t forget to bring your headphones (headphone jack or Bluetooth available; USB-C not available), you’ll need them!
Please limit your bookings to twice a week, 45-minutes max. To ensure we can continue providing this service, please follow directions carefully and follow proper COVID-19 etiquette. Bikes are available Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm and are located in the 2nd floor of building D. (D2-2)
Day of appointment directions:
- Before checking in, please wash your hands thoroughly. There is a restroom directly across CHEC for your convenience.
- Check-in at CHEC front desk when it’s your time. You may check in as early as 10 minutes. Access to the room will depend on availability.
- Please remember to use the hand sanitizing foam when entering and leaving the room.
- If it’s your first time on a peloton bike, create an account. Once you do so, it will automatically bring you to an introductory screen where you can learn how to set up your bike. If you’re a returning user, log in with your credentials.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the room. Only water.
- Please clean up after yourself. For your safety, you may not hang around in the room to stretch or cool down once your time is up; plan your workout accordingly if you need to do so. Please be considerate of others.
- When your time is up, kindly leave the room the way you found it and allow the next person to use it. Our staff will disinfect the bikes for you. We encourage you to wash your hands afterwards.
FAQ: http://sphome.phhservices.org/FitnessCenter/Documents/Peloton - FAQ.pdf